Forex Trading Course (LEARN TO TRADE STEP BY STEP)
Understanding Forex can be a tricky business; however it is necessary given that there is so much money involved in the process. In simple terms Forex trading is a trading option for currency, where you buy one currency for a given price and sell it for more money when the exchange rate is in your favour.
If you want to learn more about how the process works then consider getting this Diploma in Forex Trading.
The course is divided into two parts but mainly focuses in introducing you to Forex exchange. In the first module you will look into the basics of stock market & Forex trading, by getting an introductory understanding of both.
Diploma of Share Trading and Investment
You will learn about stock market trends, understand currency conversion, statistics, Forex Volatility and Market Expectation. You will also discover more about aspects of trade, risk management and trading options.
Next module, titled Forex trading simplified, focuses on a variety of topics including Forex pairs, market size and liquidity, spot marketing, futures trading and more.
The overall use of this course is endless and getting it now will help you tackle your financial problems with ease.
Module 1: Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading
- Understanding the stock market
- Identifying trends
- What is Forex?
- Basics of currency conversion
- Understanding Statistics
- Forex Volatility And Market Expectation
- Aspects Of The Trade
- Risk Management
- "Buzz" Words
- Expert Trading Options
- Other Trading Options
- In Review
- One Final Option
Module 2: Forex Trading Simplified
- What Is Forex?
- About The New York Stock Exchange
- What Is Trading?
- What Are Forex Pairs
- About The Market Size And Liquidity
- What Is A Spot Market
- What Is Futures Trading
- What Are Options Trading
- What Are Exchange-traded Funds
- The Dangers Of Trading If You Don't Know How to Cope with It
Module 3: Practical Forex Trading
- How a Forex system operates in real time
- The secret to success in forex trading
- What is a Spot Market?
- How You Make Money Trading Forex
- Know Your P's and L's
- Opening a Trading Account
- Types of Trading
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.