- Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin Trading Bots in Python
- Algo / Automated Cryptocurrency Trading with Python-Based Open Source Software
- Guides and Instructional YouTube Videos by @BlockchainEng Joaquin Roibal focusing on crypto trading strategies such as Triangular Arbitrage, Market Making, etc.
- Getting Started with Crypto Trading Bot Software
- Blockchain Engineer Crypto Trading Bot Python Binance Code
- TO SUPPORT THIS PROJECT SEND BTC: 1BYrAED4pi5DMKu2qZPv8pwe6rEeuxoCiD
- Online Cryptocurrency Trading Bot Resources
- Historic - Legacy Folder
- Installing and Running Crypto Trading Bot - Crypto Triangular Arbitrage, Basic Bitcoin Bot
- Tutorial: How to Build a Cyptocurrency Trading Bot For Binance with Python - Part 1
Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin Trading Bots in Python
Algo / Automated Cryptocurrency Trading with Python-Based Open Source Software
Guides and Instructional YouTube Videos by @BlockchainEng Joaquin Roibal focusing on crypto trading strategies such as Triangular Arbitrage, Market Making, etc.
Hello and welcome to the code repository of @BlockchainEng Joaquin Roibal.
This Github Repository is used as a collection of python codes that you may find useful for making your own cryptocurrency trading bots or applying advanced trading strategies (Triangular Arbitrage, Market Making) to the cryptocurrency markets. Among other useful tools.
You may want to begin by watching my youtube video channel on introduction to crypto bot trading or advanced strategies such as triangular arbitrage, which will help you to understand the purpose and reasoning behind the code in this repo.
CRYPTO TRADING BOT VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTnyT4fUxYkvawbggo8-AQ
Getting Started with Crypto Trading Bot Software
The purpose of these bots is to implement an advanced strategy of cryptocurrency trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Binance.
You will need a computer, a binance account, and a copy of this code.
You will be able to run this bot as a software to make profitable trades for you.
Blockchain Engineer Crypto Trading Bot Python Binance Code
TO SUPPORT THIS PROJECT SEND BTC: 1BYrAED4pi5DMKu2qZPv8pwe6rEeuxoCiD
This Portfolio contains Beginner & Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading Bots Written in Python. You are most likely interested in one of three main files/implementations of particular strategies:
Triangular Arbitrage - Crypto_Triangular_Arbitrage_Bot.py is the newest form of the crypto triangular arbitrage bots, and has all functionality to trade and output results via twitter.
(Read More: https://medium.com/@BlockchainEng/triangular-arbitrage-with-cryptocurrency-on-binance-exchange-with-python-videos-and-code-real-bc63d0905d05 ) NOTE: This is the most up to date tri arb code available; Historic versions available in Historic-Legacy folder.
Beginner - RoibalBot_BinanceBot.py (converted from original - Roibal Bot) (Read More About Binance Trading Bot Here: )
Advanced - AdvancedCryptocurrencyTradingBot.py (converted from RoibalBot_BinanceBot.py) (Read More About Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading Bot Course Here: )
Online Cryptocurrency Trading Bot Resources
To help you to learn to implement this code as a profitable crypto trader, I have many online resources available.
- Youtube Channel coverying Crypto Trading Bot Tutorial Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTnyT4fUxYkvawbggo8-AQ
- Medium (Blog) about crypto trading bots: https://www.medium.com/@BlockchainEng
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlockchainEng
- Email: [email protected]
- Chat Directly Via Telegram: https://t.me/BlockchainEng
- Bitcoin Trading Bot Software Telegram Group: https://t.co/YlGP1zvvw4
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joaquinroibal/
- Cryptocurrency Trading Software LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12121918
- Crypto Bot Professionals For Hire: www.bot-professionals.com
Historic - Legacy Folder
The Historic-Legacy Folder contains previous/out-dated copies of the bots that are located within this folder, you may be interested to develop from an earlier point, or edit before a certain modification to the code was made.
Installing and Running Crypto Trading Bot - Crypto Triangular Arbitrage, Basic Bitcoin Bot
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL OF INSTALLATION AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE HERE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZOQar5V7w
git clone https://github.com/Roibal/Cryptocurrency-Trading-Bots-Python-Beginner-Advance.git
git clone https://github.com/Roibal/python-binance.git
pip install ccxt
place desired bot (Roibal_BinanceBot.py, Private_TriArbBot.py) in python-binance/examples folder
then in your console, type python Roibal_BinanceBot.py or load in your favorite python IDE (such as Pycharm)
To run any of these bots, first download the Roibal fork of 'Python-Binance', install or unzip this code on your computer.
Then place whatever bot from this folder (RoibalBot.py) in the Python-Binance/Examples folder and run/edit that file with whatever python IDE you would like.
For the more advanced bots you will need to install CCXT (can be installed via pip or pycharm install).
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Tutorial: How to Build a Cyptocurrency Trading Bot For Binance with Python - Part 1
See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Visualization of Order Book and Scalping Functionality: https://youtu.be/zslp0FA_Nkw
- Joaquin Roibal (@BlockchainEng)
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- For Readme Format: Billie Thompson - PurpleBooth
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR